A downloadable game
You've played rhythm games, but have you ever played a tonal game?
String's Theory is an innovative music game you play with your ears. As a player, your goal is simple: to find the Major, Minor, or Seventh chord hiding in a set of dissonant notes. Listen your way through more than 40 levels of ear-teasing puzzles, all while improving your ability to hear and understand music. Musicians, gamers and audiophiles alike will want to get their headphones ready.
* Recognize several types of chords by ear
* Differentiate between pitch and timbre
* Discern how chords are outlined in different musical genres
* Parse out which chords underlay a melody
* Learn the foundations of tonal music
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: